Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catfish Day Two

Wow, I would never have thought that Angela, Abby's mother, was actually behind the whole entire lie. The guys hypothesis that Angela is in love with Nev. And, Angela really, really doesn't look like the picture she has on Facebook. Man, really, haha. I can't imagine that a person would actually do something like this. However, I suspect that she may have minor mental problems due to her background. Instead of Abby being the incredible painter, Angela used Abby to contact Nev. I'm glad Nev eventually found out what had happen, but I guess he would anyway considering the lies made by Angela seem so obvious in a perspective. Never, never trust anyone online unless you see the person in real life. Social media just became another way for the creepers to do their things.

No comments:

Post a Comment