Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish Free Writing

In the movie Catfish, I thought the relationship was going to evolve to some story revolving the life of a family and the guy. What surprised me even more was that Nev happens to start dating Abby's halfsister on Facebook, which is kind of unique in a perspective. I never would of thought that the real meaning was not I thought it would be. Based on the story so far, I think the story will lead to some kind of attempt scam since the start of Abby's delivery of her paintings to Nev. I'm guessing the initial relationship with Abby was actually the beginning of a scam. Possibly for money. However, so far, I have not seen any motive behind why Abby's family is cheating on Nev. All of the above are just my guesses, however, they are good guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment